- Tachera, Lautze, Torri, Thomas – Characterization of the isotopic composition and bulk ion deposition of precipitation from Central to West Hawaiʻi Island between 2017 and 2019 – in review
- Torri – On the isotopic composition of cold pools in radiative-convective equilibrium – in review
- Dores, Glenn, Torri, Whittier, Popp – Implications for groundwater recharge from stable isotopic composition of precipitation in Hawai‘i during the 2017-2018 La Niña – Hydr. Proc.
- Torri, Adams, Huang, and Kuang – On the diurnal cycle of GPS-derived precipitable water vapor over Sumatra, J. Atmos. Sci.
- Torri and Kuang – On cold pool collisions in tropical boundary layers, Geoph. Res. Lett.
- Zuidema, Torri, Muller, Chandra – A survey of precipitation-induced atmospheric cold pools over oceans and their interactions with the larger-scale environment, Rev. Geoph.
- Torri, Ma, Kuang – Stable water isotopes and large-scale vertical motions in the tropics, J. Geoph. Res.
- Torri, Kuang – Rain evaporation and moist patches in tropical boundary layers, Geoph. Res. Let..
- Gentine, Garelli, Park, Nie, Torri and Kuang – Role of surface heat fluxes underneath cold pools, Geoph. Res. Let.
- Torri, Kuang – A Lagrangian study of precipitation-driven downdrafts, J. Atmos. Sci.
- Torri, Kuang and Tian – Mechanisms for convection triggering by cold pools, Geoph. Res. Let.
Doctoral work (authors listed alphabetically)
- Davey, Hanany, Mekareeya, Torri – M2-branes and Fano 3-folds, J. Mod. Phys. A
- Hanany, Torri – Brane tilings and supersymmetric gauge theories, Nucl. Phys. Proc. Suppl.
- Hanany, Jenkins, Manohar, Torri, Hilbert series for flavor invariants of the Standard Model , JHEP
- Davey, Hanany, Mekareeya, Torri – Brane tilings, M2-branes and Chern-Simons Theories, Contrib. 49th Cracow School on Th. Phys.
- Klebanov, Torri – M2-branes and Ads/CFT, J. Mod. Phys.
- Davey, Hanany, Mekareeya, Torri – Higgins M2-brane theories, JHEP
- Davey, Hanany, Mekareeya, Torri – Phases of M2-branes, JHEP
- Hanany, Mekareeya, Torri – The Hilbert series of Adjoint SQCD, Nucl. Phys. B